Holiday in the CR:CZeCOTTourmapsEast BohemiaUNESCOCzech inspirationActive holidayTimetablesGEOFUN

trip planner (Nový dvůr) mansion / villa / palace

Lednice

Empire structure designed by J. Hardmuth. The building consists of three wings of agricultural buildings and enclosed by an arcade wall toward Lednice. The building was originally used to breed Bernese cows and Merino sheep, and later on for breeding horses.

GPS: 48°46'29.82"N 16°48'21.32"E
180 m above sea level

Back to object information

Information

Category mansion / villa / palace
Certificates and memberships Tourist stamp
Date of construction 1810

Availability

The nearest train stations
  • Lednice rybníky (759 m)
  • Lednice (2 km)
  • Charvatská Nová Ves (3 km)
Nearest bus stop
The nearest airport